Sunday 26 July 2015

And finally...

And finally....a great way to round off another fantastic year of dance is a charity gig with some of my gorgeous students, demonstrating in a mini showcase the delights of belly dance!!! (That's why I look so damn satisfied!!)

Full details of the new class schedule will be posted shortly but in the meantime, here are the start dates and venues for September:

Uckfield, Belmont Centre
Wednesday 16th Sept,  8 - 9pm

 Albourne Village Hall, Albourne
Thursday 17th Sept, 7 - 8pm

If you have any further queries or questions, feel free to email me: bonitadance@talktalk.net

All that remains is to say a huge THANK YOU to my fantastic students who once again, have worked hard and presented amazing performances despite the nerves they might feel - well done and here's to more exciting performance opportunities to come!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen your performance till now, will look if I can get video of your performance at youtube. Thank you for sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete