Monday 16 January 2017

...Gone Dancing :)



As my students will now be aware, I am presently no longer holding regular classes and will, for the foreseeable future, be taking a break from weekly teaching.
I will, however, still be performing and be an active member of the SRDC (Serena Ramzy Dance Company), performing with the troupe at some exciting up and coming events. I will also hopefully be able to offer the occasional workshop or cover for fellow teachers, so my teaching days are not completely at an end.
It remains to say, much gratitude, love and respect for the students who have loyally and without fail attended class, growing and developing into the most sparkling stars right before my eyes! This is not the end but the beginning of the next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Love that when people use social media to reach their targeted audience. Anyways I need to see your work as you seem to be good artist

    ReplyDelete