Saturday 26 November 2011

It's been a busy month! First up was the East Grinstead Hafla, organised by Hipsinc's Lea, were I received a generous and warm welcome from all the dancers. Next was the Crowborough girls do - their 'Halfa Hafla' as they coined it! I had such a great time and got the chance to air the latest of Serena's choregraphies which I really enjoyed dancing, (probably my favourite performance after DQN!?) Then last weekend saw the Ramzy Dance Company in Derby for a couple of our troupe routines. A long old drive, (made short with the excellent company of Lianna!) but as ever, a pleasure to dance with the girls and then get to watch Hossam and Serena spin their magic! One of highlight of the evening has to be jamming with the gang and Hossam- made me laugh!
December sees a couple more gigs to end the year. First up on the 3rd is the Ses Gypsies show with special guest Shafeek. After a years absence, I'm looking forward to what will undoubtedly be another razzle dazzle spectacular from the Sea Gypsy troupe.
The Following weekend on the 10th in Mountfield sees Romys Christmas Hafla organised by my original belly dance teacher, Joyce. I'll be teaching a special Christmas choreography to kick the evening off- all very exciting!
The next day on the 11th I swap roles and will be the student at Helia's Persian dance workshop at The Dance Attic Studio in Fulham. Really looking forward to learning a new dance form and being inspired by the lovely Helia Badeh.
Only one thing bothers me- when am I gonna get the xmas shoping done!?

No comments:

Post a Comment