Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy 2012!

A very happy new year! It's taken me a few weeks to get into the swing of things but now classes have started (enrolment through ACRES) I feel energised and ready to take on the new year.
Not long now until 'JAM WITH HOSSAM' in East Grinstead on the 31st. I always enjoy the jam sessions and any opportunity to rock out with Hossam- I'm there! I mean, I'd have to be crazy not to attend something like that right on my doorstep, hosted by THE leading authority on Egyptian Music and Rhythms.
Another date for the diary is the 7th of April when the lovely Lianna 'chicky' Green will be hosting 'Eyptian Nights III' - an evening of dance and music at the intriguing St Mary in the castle, Hastings and tickets are available from Lianna's website at www.zaphirauk.co.uk. A show well worth attending even if only to see Lianna herself, let alone her fabulous troupe and many many others. I'll be performing at the show and am thinking about choreographing something new but what? .... decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment