Friday 28 September 2012

Belly Dance Odyssey is on it's way!

Classes are well underway now and exciting new choreographies begun!! As well as my regular students, it's lovely to see lots of new students this term and the smiles on there faces during the class, (guess I must be doing something right?!)
Preparation now fully underway for the much anticipated arrival of CLUB BAKLAVA on the 25th of October. Hossam's put me in charge of auditions and dancers - either he's very trusting or bonkers!?!? We have a full line up for this showcase and a waiting list for the next. Nice to know dancers are lining up to perform! As such, I'm trying to get out to other events to both promote and scout for talent and there are a lot of great dancers out there. Of course, it's also nice to just enjoy the performaces as a paying punter. As a result, I went to Hayaam's Showcase in the very swanky Piccadilly Circus and caught very polished and enjoyable performances from Roxanna, Hanna Mi, La Zingara (Hannah mi, Anouk and Ema Laasya) and Alexis Southall amongst others.Check out some PHOTOS from the last show, (plus a few of me in there somewhere?!)
Focus for me now is on my graduation show  Belly Dance Odyssey  with fellow graduates Cherie, Helen, Lianna and Rachel. Tickets are on sale at tickets.eventu.co.uk 
We will be dancing as both a group and soloist with very special guest, Hossam and Serena Ramzy without whom we wouldn't be graduating!

No comments:

Post a Comment