Monday 14 January 2013

Back To School!


2013 Classes resume this January on Tuesday the 15th of in Uckfield and Thursday the 17th in Albourne and I've planned some great dancing to kick stat the new year.

Beginners
In my beginners classes we will continue to practise and refine the core movements of belly dance, incorporate the moves into a new choreography and play with veils!

Improvers and Intermediates
My improvers and intermediates will be tackling a live drum solo. Did I say 'live'!?? Yep, and I will be the drummer! This is something quite new but I'm very excited about the lessons and the outcome!

Advanced and Performers
In this class, my dancers will be focused on performance and stage skills and refining an existing choreography to a perfomance level - that and drills, drills, drills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment