Saturday 9 February 2013

Dancing, Drumming, Teaching...

So much going on in the next 2 months.. I love it! Ramzy Dance Company practises are well underway for the forthcoming Club Baklava in East Grinstead on the 21st of March. The new choreography is a brilliant upbeat piece - perfect for a party night and such fun to dance with the girls. As well as dancing with troupe, I'll be drumming with the newly formed 'DrummerQueens' and after only a few rehearsals, I think the drumming is going to sound awesome!!!
We are also just a week away from an unmissable workshop with Serena Ramzy in Nutley - details below:

Watch Serena and the Ramzy Dance company  in action on YouTube
I'm also teaching my own workshop on March the 16th in Edenbridge. A fun modern fusion/pop choreography...looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment