Wednesday 16 October 2013

I'm Back!!

At last I've managed to get back into my blog after wrestling with lock outs and forgotten passwords and profiles!
Looking at the last post, it's been a while since I last logged on and there have been 2 Club Baklavas, several workshops (both as attendee and  deliverer) and lots of plans made for exciting future events!!
Classes are ticking along nicely and I aim to begin a fresh batch of 6 weeks from November 6th in Uckfield and November 14th in Albourne. Both venues cater for absolute beginners all the way up to advanced level, all in a fun and informal setting. I also offer FREE taster sessions for new students so contact me at bonitadance@talktalk.net for further details.
Up coming performances include at Arabesque Nights on the 7th of November in London. The theme is 'Femme Fatale' but I'm not sure I can carry that off so will likely stick to my comfort zone for this one!
Until then, here is rare video moment to me dancing to 'Sowar El Habibah' by Hossam Ramzy....



No comments:

Post a Comment