Tuesday 28 January 2014

Happy (belated!!) New Year!

Happy (belated!!) New Year!
With the smell of fresh  new choreography in the air, the 2014 classes have started with gusto! If you would like to view and practise the dances, you can request to join the Uckfield Belly Dance group on facebook for exclusive access to videos, news and tips.

The next performance coming up is 'A Performance To Remember...' (the name of the show) where both myself and my students will be performing.

After that, will be the much anticipated CLUB BAKLAVA V!!! The quarterly showcase in East Grinstead hosted by Hossam and Serena Ramzy and the performance home of the Ramzy Dance Company and the Drummer Queens, (see photos from the last show HERE.) A very exciting showcase awaits (complete with complimentary baklava!) with lots of amazing guest stars. I will be performing with the RDC and the DQs plus my own solo routine and running around back stage - a busy night for me but it's half term so I can always lie in the next day!!
To book tickets CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment